Google and other search engines crawl the pages of your site to determine what content is displayed in their index. If data is missing, broken or needs improvement, an SEO audit will help you make the improvements needed to see better results. In this course, the instructor will walk you through exactly how to go about creating very simple audits so you can improve your site's SEO.
- Learn to to check the health of a site w/ a variety of different tools
- Understand when meta tags are too long, duplicated or empty
- Know when title tags are too long, duplicated or empty
- Find broken links & 404 pages
- Determine if a site is mobile-friendly
- Check if your website contains an XML site map
John Shea is an entrepreneur, gamer, podcaster, metal music fanatic, and enjoys blogging in his free time. He's always trying to stay-up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in the constantly growing world of SEO and Digital Marketing.
He's also the host of the online marketing show Voices Of Marketing where he's interviewed hundreds of successful online marketers and entrepreneurs. He originally started learning about online marketing as a way to generate additional income, but he truly enjoys connecting with others and helping people achieve their goals.